Saturday, December 12, 2015

Paleo Birthday Cake

 

My sister-in-law, bless her soul, has a a lot of food allergies. It was her birthday recently and we decided to throw her a tiny party and I wanted to make her a Birthday Cake she could eat. Every cake recipe I found when researching involved buying a ton of ingredients I didn't already own. Then I found the Paleo Baking Company. It felt like a light was glowing around the shelf it was sitting on in the grocery store. I bought the Chocolate Cake & Muffin Mix and made the Paleo Vanilla Frosting Recipe I found on their website. Three cups of coconut oil, two cups of honey, and one happy birthday song later we were all eating the cake remarking on how good it really tasted.  Definitely a cake/muffin mix to have on hand if you are paleo or have really any other allergies. Just look at how many flavors they have!

No comments :

Post a Comment