Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Pinterest Love : Abode


When Gabe and I first owned a home we were just married, fresh out of college and our style mantra was: whatever we can find at a thrift store that doesn't look mortifying. Although we do still pick up occasional finds from thrift stores to decorate our home, our sense of style and our appreciation for interior design has completely changed. I worked for a luxury appliance company for several years and as a result was exposed to a lot of luxury ff&e (furniture, fixtures & equipment) companies that completely transformed my idea of interior design. Gabe has been working for in landscape construction building decks, fences, patios, etc that has also helped to build our repertoire of materials. I'm not claiming we're experts, but I will say, I can't wait to own a home and put all of our new knowledge to work! In the meantime, I will just keep pinning away new ideas and inspiration...

Xo, Naomi

{images via Pinterest }



No comments :

Post a Comment